martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Using blogs in the English Class

I think that writing a blog in English is an entertaining way to learn the language. However, I prefer videos because they make us develop more skills for learning the language. I enjoy writing blogs but many times I don´t find the precise words in English to be able to express what I want to say. In general, I like writing and not in a simple manner. The truth is that I can´t write using simple words like English speakers do. I like to write about Santiago, about the places I would like to visit, about an unforgettable trip. I don´t like to write about Rumblefish because I really didn´t like that novel much. I also didn´t like writing ¨face to face¨


I was impressed to be able to write about the signs of the horoscope, because I think that people in general are very skeptical about oracles. I didn´t think that our professor would suggest it as a topic to write about. But this topic was uncommon and it definitely surprised me. The assignments ¨A Song of Infancy¨ and ¨Chrismas Dinner¨ were also very nostalgic.


I really liked Evelyn´s blog because she is a classmate in the same major, so we usually have a similar way of writing about things. I think that her writing always contribute and are also novel.


This final blog topic doesn´t seem very interesting to me because it is necessary to evaluate what we have done in the blog and we have to recognize that writing blogs regularly improves our writing every time. I would like to have all our writing corrected and to be told the writing mistakes we have made. But I imagine that this is impossible to do because of time.

3 comentarios: