viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Tiger of fire!

What a good theme to talk about!, I love all kind of oracles, especially the horoscope. Eventhough I am a psychology student, I respect a lot this kind of predictions, the same as others, the idea is not to mix both knowledges eventhough I think they can even be complementary. More than one person could hate me for what I say but there are even (weekly, monthly, or daily) horoscopes done by psychologists. In the Western horoscope I am a Cancer, a water sign influenced by the lunar satellite (what would explain the continuous animus changes). The truth is that the description of my person in general is quite right. They describe me as sensitive, a person that cries a lot (crybaby), warm, affectionate, protective, nice, imaginative, and intuitive. And that is the way it is, especially with the last characteristics. On the negative side they describe me with tendency to a bad temper and intolerance to criticism ( I hate to criticize and to be criticized!), disordered, autocompassionate, but I think what is more correct is what it says abuot the tendency of animus changes. In the Chinese horoscope, I am a tiger. The definition of my person is correct just in some aspects, for example, I think I am a bossy person, but in a hidden way (I just know about it). I also think I am protective with the people I love, it is also true that money doesn't motivate me, that in the health theme I am very centered in the job part and that could bring me consequences, that I am very dominant on my love relations. I think I am also talented and very creative. With regard to the description of the "tiger of fire" I consider that it is not a 100% right, while I am influential with the others for uncertainty, I am not able to get that much of a leadership ability. An important characteristic on tigers and especially on the ones of fire.

4 comentarios:

  1. I also like the topic of oracles and horoscopes.
    I think the popular wisdom is very true.

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am a tiger, too. I am not motivated by money and I dominate in my relationships.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is a great combination! I´m horse of metal :B

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My mom reads the lines of the hand. Creepy!!!!

    ResponderEliminar