sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2011

Chilean beaches!



I love Chilean beaches, but I think Simon is right when he says that the waters of the Chilean coast are too cold, specially the ones you find on the central shore and the ones on the South of Chile. But still, I think it is my favorite place to go in the Summer. Personally, I prefer the beaches in Puerto Varas ( located on the Lakes Region-Chilean X Region ), beaches there are quite cold and those are fresh water ones. Specifically, I go to the small beaches that are in Ensenada. This is a small place just 47 kilometers away from the city of Puerto Varas, placed in full nature and on the riverside of Lake Llanquihue. The beach banks of Lake Llanquihue have a spectacular view towards the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Calbuco volcanoes. I usually visit a beach that is very close to the Route that goes to Petrohue. I don't know if it is an official and suitable place for swimming, but I usually swim there. I like to be there because the view is spectacular, the peace and silence of the place are surprising, and you don't see more than four families and at a good distance away from you. When I go there, I am able to relax enjoying the warm wind and the sound of the small waves. Near the place there are some tourist attractions to visit just at a walking distance. Green Lagoon is a beautiful place to visit ( It's a very deep lagoon with an intense green emerald colour, with volcanic lava edges and leafy foliage vegetation paths ). On the way to this place you can find a wonderful and rich flora and fauna, you can even see wolves. You can get to that place by bus or by car. You can take a bus in down town Puerto Varas, or if you go by car, just leave Route 5 in Puerto Varas and go towards Ensenada on Route 225.

1 comentario:

  1. Okay!
    What a beautiful place, I had never heard
    do want to be in a place like that right now.

    regards

    ResponderEliminar