lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Skating is the activity I like to do outdoors. I like this activity first because it is a lot of fun and energetic, second because it helps to lose weight, because it makes you burn a lot of calories, third because it exercises the body balance, fourth because it gives tonicity and firmness on your legs, and for last, as all sports or outdoor activities, it strengthen the lungs and heart.
I started to do this activity when I was about twelve years of age. I remember that on Christmas I got my first skates as a gift...... and that night I spent most of the time on the floor. I fell at least five times but I didn't give up, I skated all morning and since then I was skating all day and night. I was a little chubby ( well.. still ) and I remember that I lost quite a lot of weight. Well, I was so motivated that I didn't even feel like eating. It was really a lot of fun because I got together with some other friends to go skating, and for a while we even went skating to the skating rink at Parque Ohiggins. Now I would like to skate more often, but I have a lot of things to do. I also would like to have the chance to do ice skating.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario