viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

Concert!

Probably it would be hard to believe, but I have never been to a concert. I truly do respect the people hat adore certain musical groups and anxiously wait for their favorite artist to come and play somewhere in our country. I really value a lot the musical productions, I also like certain artists and musical groups, but I think I could invest the money of that ticket in something I would like and enjoy more than that.

I should admit that sounds capture me more than voices. For example, I really love drums and I enjoy very much Afro-American kind of dance. But, I don't like concerts because I love peace and the silence. I don't like the crowds and the mass. Is contagious and too disturbing to my liking.

Even though I have to confess, when I was young I would have given my life to go to a concert of the Back Street Boys. They caused rage in the 90s, when I was an adolescent and my hormones were starting to go over the top. Last March 3rd, they were in Chile playing at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, but I didn't have money and I am not even sure if I would have gone.

Now I think I won't be able to avoid all of them because my boyfriend loves rock and lately he has suggested me to go to a concert with him, so I am thinking about it.....

2 comentarios:

  1. Vale!!!!

    I also do not understand people who pay good money for concerts. But I also think that sometimes a pleasure is not bad. Rock concerts are great, although you have to be prepared for anything! because it is very active people. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Back Street Boys are greats! is my dream of child. I hope that come back some day.
    And yes, the tickets are very expensive in this country.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar