martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

One on one!

I think I have had many "one on one" in my life, I would love to have one with a person that I dislike because it would be more interesting and productive, like for example to have one with my boss, but I can't give vent to my private life and his, so I will choose a public or famous figure, I am not going to choose a politician because wouldn't deserve it, nor a model from the " Farandula " because I wouldn't have any thing to say..... well, then I will have a " one on one " with Amy Winehouse. Amy was a great artist, she revolutionized the soul on the XXI century with her beautiful and loud voice and different tones that she used in her songs. The songs were filled of emotion besides expressing the mood changes of the singer. Not only the words in her songs impressed me, but also the deep interpretation of each one of them.
We all knew her problems with the justice, her drug and alcohol addiction, and her medical complications product of self destructive behavior. We also know that a few months ago she was found dead in her apartment when she was only 27 years old, after suffering a shock caused by an overdose of alcohol after a period of abstinence. I would like to understand how a so talented person can do so much harm to her self, having so much recognition around the world and a whole life ahead.
If I would really have her in front of me now, I would like to ask her what she thinks about the foundation that carries her name, and about what her mother thinks " My daughter would have been proud of the foundation and would have supported it " after she her self in some occasions asked to her daughter's fans not to go to her concerts. I also would like to ask her if there is any thing that she did that she regrets. Finally, I would like to ask her to sing the song " Back to Black " for me.

2 comentarios:

  1. woo! great character!
    much to ask, and many questions remain unanswered.

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amy is cool!!!! Will be great could talk with her.

    ResponderEliminar