miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

The perfume...my favorite book

The truth, I don’t like read much. I am too distracted. But, there is a book I liked too much “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer” It is the first book by Patrick Süskind, a German writer. This book was published in 1985 and it was a sales success. In fact, was translated to very idioms around the world.
The novel tells about Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, who is protagonist of history set in the century XVIII, in France. Jean has a developed sense of smell and it is her way of relating with people. This feature makes people uneasy, for this reason he rejected from society.  The argument revolves around series of murders realized by Jean. He kills only a women red-heads for get her body perfume, through a complex process.
I read the book for the first time when I was 16 because as usual for me, I liked the absurd, the strange, and the extraordinary. In adolescence, young people are more vulnerable to surprise. Really is a fantastic history full of mystery.
A while ago, the movie came out…but doesn’t is the same, many items are lost.

I would recommend this book to anyone curious, and that like thrillers and strange.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, this book is beautiful, patrick suskind is a genius!!!
    personally i liked the book that the movie.

    and i like most is the end of the book

    good bye

    ResponderEliminar