miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

The computer!

My favorite piece of technology is the computer because make things easier. The computer is electronic machine.  The computer has a software and hardware. The software is all set intangibles dates and programs of computer. In contrast, the hardware is the physical devices, such as CPU, mouse, screen, motherboard, and keyboard. The interactions between the software and the hardware makes the machine operation, that is, the software sends instructions to the hardware for make possible its operation.
I got a computer six years ago, when got in to the University. Was very necessary get a computer, because all the class material was in the web. Before, I had to go a cyber.
I use computer very often because I have many work that to make for the University. So, I use the computer mainly for to work and for to chat.
 I like because with the internet access I can be connected to the academic world and the social world.
Without computer, my life would be a little boring and very difficult.

3 comentarios: